Thursday, June 2, 2011

Falling, pulling himself up, and eating seaweed!

Just as promised, three new videos. The first one was a quick one since we were trying to get the video of Gideon using the toy as Thor's hammer. He stopped once the camera turned on and fell backwards.

Falling backwards from Gar on Vimeo.



The second video is of Gideon climbing up on my legs to stand up. If you watch it till the end, you will see booger bubbles.

Climbing Up from Gar on Vimeo.



The third video, courtesy of Gar, is Gideon eating seaweed with background music, Marvin Gaye. It's a little long, but if you are Auntie Jaime, you want to watch it over and over again.

Eating seaweed from Gar on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the awesome videos. I miss Gideon! He is such a big boy now! I love the seaweed one - when he lifts his hands up in a cheer it's so cute. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss him too... i think i'm going to get him a shirt that says "my auntie who loves me got this shirt for me!" heheheh seriously, where did he develop such ham-y ways? .... oops, that's our side of the fam.... ;) hehe

    ReplyDelete