Saturday, May 8, 2010

Name Bracket Unveiled

Hello family and friends,

We are now ready with all 64 names, seeded and in a "region." When I was writing down all the names into the bracket, I felt excited that one of the names that I was writing down could be Baby Chan's name. Then I felt a tinge of "oh-no" what am I getting myself into. Garrett and I appreciate all the name suggestions and recommendations. Most made the bracket, but some did not. We hope that you enjoy the upcoming voting sessions. We hope to make the voting for each "game" open for at least 4 days to a week. So make sure you keep on checking the blog for the "games."

BabyChan-NameBracket

The next post will be the first two match-ups. Garrett and I will post our two cents about the names before the voting begins. Only one vote per match-up and you may add commentary to sway other voters. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment