Sunday, May 9, 2010

First Mother's Day

This morning I had a usual routine of going to the bathroom, eating breakfast and then getting ready for church. Garrett was still sleeping so I had the house to myself for a moment. I had to use the bathroom again, and when I came out Garrett handed me this book and said, "Happy Mother's Day!"

The book is titled, "That's not my mom!" It is a cute story about a giraffe mom and a giraffe child who are in the forest. The giraffe child followed a line of termites and when he looked up, his mom was not there. Each page has a flap that opens up with beautiful pictures.

It was a great present for Garrett to give me. Now I need to think of a present for him in a month. =)

Thanks so much for all the votes. We will be starting the new match ups soon! It's a close one in the Vanilla bracket.

No comments:

Post a Comment