Sunday, July 1, 2012

22 months 1 week, 2 weeks and 3 weeks!

Yes, I know that I am behind on Gideon's weekly post. It was a busy end of the year and also beginning of summer break. I had to clean out my classroom since I will be in a different position next year, math interventionist. It will be an exciting transition but I still had to clean out my classroom. I knew of this transition earlier but a pregnant lady can't be moving too many boxes no matter which trimester she's in!

Also, we had a couple of home repairs that needed to be done. The expansion tank on the water heater got a crack and needed to be replaced. We had to clean up the wet mess that it left on the floor at 6am in the morning! Then we found out that we had a crack in our heat exchanger of the furnace. We had to schedule some estimates before getting a new furnace. Garrett is waiting for the next repair. I'm glad that we can get it done during the summer and before baby girl comes. She'll be here this month! I can't believe I can say that!

Funny story: A couple of weeks ago, our daycare provider suggested that Gideon should wear a onesie tomorrow. I dressed him in a T-shirt and sweatpants. During nap time, Gideon took off his pants and diaper and left a poop in the pack and play. Sorry, Patty! The next day, I dressed Gideon in a onesie and pants. During naptime, Gideon took off his pants and his diaper. He pulled the diaper out of the onesie. While wearing the onesie still buttoned up, Gideon urinated. My mom says that he is ready for the potty but it has not happened again. Auntie Jaime just laughs every time I tell the story. Now it's on the blog!

Gideon loves to say letters and pretend to write the letters like us on his paper. Here is the "M" that he got correct. We are so proud. He has only done this twice.

P1100459

Gideon hugging baby sister (really he is just hugging his mama!)

P1100322

22 months and 1 week

This outfit is in in honor of baby girl name bracket. Can you guess what name he's representing? Also a shout-out to Miz H.!

P1100325

22 months and 2 weeks

Also another shout out to Miz. H! It's a woot shirt that has elephants and giraffes being firefighters! Gideon did not want to take a photo. He showed me his foot!

 P1100448

P1100450

22 months and 3 weeks

Gideon was holding two plastic balls that he likes to throw around the house. We tried to give him non-plastic balls to throw that don't make a lot of noise but he prefers these ones. He is pretending to eat them like a peach!

P1100457

P1100459


No comments:

Post a Comment