Sunday, March 18, 2012

19 months and 1 week

It has been a crazy month so far. I believe it is march madness in the Chan household. I keep telling myself it is almost spring break. We can get through this month's craziness.

Gideon and I had a mama and son playdate at kidsquest museum. Gar needed some work time. I wanted to maximize the time so I scheduled a haircut for Gideon. We had an Asian woman stylist. She was kind and friendly. Partway through the haircut, she let Gideon watch a video on her Iphone. Gideon did not fall for the trick right away. He looks like a young boy.

Gideon and I walked around the mall before the museum opened. Every person we walked by, Gideon would ask for a fist bump without any words. Many were surprised by his friendliness and cool greeting. Gideon was holding my/our jamba juice too. I think he likes smoothies now. In the museum, he loved the water area, the train table and the light table. He stayed at each location for 20 minutes, probably longer if I did not move him.

march madness name bracket - we are looking for 32 names. Submit them by the end of the month.

19 months

P1090928

P1090929

19 months and 1 week

P1090993

No comments:

Post a Comment